"Will It Work For You?"
The ClosureFast procedure uses radio frequency energy or heat to close the diseased vein, which redirects blood flow to healthy veins, relieving symptoms.
- Ultrasound Venous Duplex
- ABI’s (Arterial Brachial Index) Non-Invasive, specialized tool for imaging blood flow by using sound waves instead of radiation
Find Out More About Your Vein Health
- The above search bar has been provided to generate a quick search of the Premier Vein of Alaska website as the results will contain references to the symptom you have input into the red area of the search bar. Each result includes helpful photos, videos and additional information.
- What We Do.
- Our expert doctors and technicians provide comprehensive, therapeutic, and cosmetic treatment options for all aspects of vein disease. Whether you are experiencing aching and throbbing, edema (leg swelling), pigmentation (skin discoloration), or simply want to eliminate unsightly spider veins for cosmetic reasons, we will help you achieve your goals.
- Why Choose Premier Vein?
- 1st provider to offer minimally invasive RF vein treatment in AK
- 30+ years combined provider experience
- Onsite diagnostic imaging with fellowship-trained radiologists
- Next day appointment availability
- Serving Anchorage and Matsu Valley
- Initial evaluation on vein disease
- Next: Covid Message
We Are Open
One of our Premier Vein of Alaska staff members will contact you within 24 hours. Thank you for contacting Premier Vein of Alaska! We look forward to speaking with you.